Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Matrices are used in economics

Hello all,
All of us sooner or later will be married. And all of us will have children,which means having a family. However having a family means spending a lot of money on its expenses. Therefore you should know how to find an easy way that'll help you know how much you have spent money on the expenses. The most wonderful way is using the matrices. If you don't believe me you can check this example which you can find by visiting
http://www.sosmath.com/matrix/matrix0/matrix0.html
Aida Lteif

3 comments:

  1. Nice Aida!

    But I wished you summarized the material which is on the website! if you have time, do it, ok?

    As far as family and expenses are concerned, well, if you marry a rich man, then no worries about all that! right? :)

    Thanks, Zeina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Zeina,
    Honestly I'm studying for my Linear Algebra and Discrete Math tests. I don't think I'll have the time but I'll try. Yeah I should marry a rich man because my expenses alone are a lot. Take care and see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This example boosts us toward the center of our life which is marriage. we can relize that MATRICES are related to marriage some how! in which MATRICES has an essential function that is organizing expenses for families after marriage!! Its so importanat to see matrices are applicable in our daily life!
    Everyone knows that organizing is the key for succes and here we see matrices are linked to organizing! THAts perfect.
    I think that this example create in our mind an image of our real life in term of matrices :D
    congratulations aida :D

    ReplyDelete